These last few weeks have gone by fast. Labor Day weekend came and went without much excitement with it. We did sit down to watch our beloved BYU Cougars win there first game of the year against Arizona. I had to work a half day on Monday so we didn't plan anything that day. I worked the rest of the week as usual with nothing much to say about that. We watched the Cougars try and pull off the upset over the #13 ranked team in the country, UCLA. I was very disappointed on how the cougars began the game. They definitely didn't come out to play in the first half. They did spark an interest in the game in the 3rd quarter with two quick touchdown that got them in the game but didn't do much after.
Our house is coming along as planned. We have fixed up some minor details that we wanted changed. They (KB Homes- Our builder) has come back to us to "make-up" for some of the earlier problems with a 10 x 12 cement pad in the backyard and a nice credit towards our home to lower our base price. I was like Christmas when we heard all of that. We are all getting excited to have our own place and our first home. Check out the pictures in our photo album
1 comment:
Looks like the house is coming along great. The kids are excited to get to play with Braydon on Friday. See you soon.
Post a Comment