Monday, September 17, 2007

No Pictures!!!

This update on our house will be without pictures. No, not because I forgot the camera but because I have been using my friends camera and they have been up in Utah for the week for a birthday party. This means they had their camera with them.

When I arrived to our house, there was a stack of drywall on pallets (which I'm glad I don't have to install!!!). As I got to the garage, I realized that all the insulation was in the walls and it actually started to look like a house with walls. It was weird not being able to see through the framed walls and it looked so closed in. The entire outside of the house has scaffolding around it getting ready for stucco and the tiles for the roof have been put in little piles throughout ready to be installed at the roofers discretion.

We won't have pictures of the house for a few weeks. I will be going to Utah this weekend. I fly out of Vegas on Thursday and then fly back in on Sunday. It will be good to see everyone in Utah since I haven't seen them in two months.

I will let you know how my visit goes next week!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

We can't wait to visit with you this weekend. It's been fun to have Katie and Braydon here too. Glad your house is coming along so good.