Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day of School!!!


Braydon officially is a First Grader. He went to his first FULL day of school. I don't know who was more scarred, Braydon or Katie. He got to meet his new classmates and see old classmates (friends) at lunch time. I think he was more excited to see his friend Justin at lunch, then his whole day in class. He would only talk about Justin for the first 5 minutes after I arrived home from work. He only has 18 (including Braydon) kids in his class, which is about half of what he had last year (30 kids).

Katie and I are so proud of him and can't wait to see what he learns this year, Look in our picture album for pictures of his first and second day of school.

2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

How exciting for Braydon to have his first full day of school. I'm sure it was great. He looks so grown up. Jackson will be starting preschool next week - time flies!

Anonymous said...

Hi,Braydon you look really sharp in your new school cloths. Cousin Rosie is teaching her first year,1st. grade #43 students,but she doesn't have them all, all day. Send me an email and tell me all about school OK?love grandma winnie. E-mail address is -------------gramwin@yahoo.com BYE!