I just finished my weekly visit to our house. They have finished the stucco on the outside and all of the scaffolding has been taken away. The walls on the inside have texture on them and most of the doors have been installed. It's nice because it is now locked up and no one can get in unless they have a key. Hopefully, nothing or no one will try to get in.
This week, I've also been playing around with our blog site. With the help of my sister, I figured it out and now know how to change the background color. I say change, but really mean changing from one Cowboy background to another. You will have to continue to check in to see what's the background of the week (or month).
Nothing else has been happening. Check out our house in the photo album!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment