Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

I know it's been a while since my last post but our computer has been acting up so we have not been online. Here is a quick re-cap:

Thanksgiving: We were up in Utah for a week and ate way to much. We were with the Rogers' family for the actually holiday and then the Moore's on Sunday. We played lots of games and plenty of "Black Friday" shopping. I flew back that week and Katie and Braydon stayed for another 2 weeks.

Christmas: It was our first Christmas in our own home with no family. It was weird not seeing everyone but we made new traditions with our own little family. We all got spoiled and here are some of our gifts: Braydon-Scooter, Legos (of course), Lego Batman Wii game, Optimus Prime Transformers, Movies (Bee Movie, Spiderwick Chronicles, Alvin and the Chipmunks), etc... Katie-Digital Camera (gotten in October), Wii Fit, Toaster, Blowdryer, Clothes, Movies, Games, etc... Shane-Dallas Cowboy tickets (gotten in October), Aerosmith Guitar Hero Wii game, Movies, Clothes, Scrubs, etc....

New Years': Katie's family started arriving here in Las Vegas the day after X-mas. They helped take down all of our decorations considering there was a 18 month old running around the house. We ate good, played games, laughed, shopped and had a great time. We hit the casinos one night and also had a New Years Eve Hold'em Tournament. I took second place with my sister-in-law Lindsey beating my two pair with her Ace high straight. We watched the Fireworks from the Strip on our TV with plenty of neighbors doing there own fireworks.

Our house will be nice and quite now. We have pictures of the holidays but will have to wait to download them until after our computer is working again. We should have our computer back in about a week so we will do it then. I know, I know, You've waited 6 weeks for a post so 1-2 weeks won't be that bad!!!!!!!

P.S: I know, I know, BYU LOST, COWBOYS LOST, I'm still trying to get over it and it's still difficult to realize Football is over for MY teams!!!!

1 comment:

nettie said...

Thanks Katie and Shane for letting us come hang out atfer Christmas we all had a great time.....;o)
Love Mom