I just finished my first week in my internship. It was good to get back to doing things and not sitting around being bored all the time. My clinical instructor was sick for the first few days so I shadowed another therapist there and started getting into the swing of thing and how the clinic works. My CI felt better Thursday and Friday and came in so I got to meet him and start working with him.
My schedule is a little crazy. Some days I work from 7-3 and others times I work 11-7. I will begin getting a case load for myself beginning on Monday with a new eval that will be coming in and by the end of my internship, my CI wants to have about every other patient working with me. With a full schedule, each therapist will see about 10-12 patients a day so I will be seeing about 5-6 a day.
That's about it for me. Katie is still working everyday at Provo Craft in Spanish Fork and Braydon is loving school and being a typical 4 year old boy.
1 comment:
Speaking of Provo Craft, I just purchased a candle warmer from WalMart here in NC and it was made by Provo Craft. I didn't know they distributed out here. I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment