Monday, January 08, 2007

Good-bye 2006, Welcome 2007!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! (I know, it's a little late)

It feels sad to say but it's out with the old and in with the new. This year has been marked out our (Katie's mostly) calendar for a few years now (5 years to be exact). I will be graduating in May (if all turns out) and then I will be a "regular" working man (without summers off and no more Christmas/New years breaks).

I started my third internship today in West Jordan at a Mountainland Rehab facility that is on the SLCC campus on 90th South and Bangerter. It is a "teaching" facility that helps with local high schools teaching about different health professions ranging from physical therapy to dental assistants to pharmacy to name a few. I will help the PT's in the clinic in teaching some to the PT parts of the class. It should be a good overall experience for me.

That's about it for us. We have all going back into the swing of things with my internship, Katie's work, and Braydon's back to school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your last internship! It was good to see you guys and play some games.