It is time for March Madness to begin!!! This three week span has got to be right up at the top of the list for the best three weeks of all sports (OK, may second behind the NFL playoffs!). I love to fill out my bracket to see how well I pick the games. Here are my final four: Florida (1), Pittsburgh (3), Texas (4) (sorry Jake, I have Texas beating UNC in the Sweet 16), and Texas A&M (3) with Florida winning the national championship over Texas for my bracket #1. In my 2nd bracket I have Florida (1), UCLA (2), Georgetown (2), and Texas A&M (3) with Gerogetown beating UCLA in the Championship. Bracket 1 is just for my use and Bracket 2 is for work and all the therapist competition and being able to talk some "Smack" with them. I did fill out #1 first and #2 last. I have a personal limit to only two brackets per year. I do now some who fill out different brackets for every office pool they are in. Now, I hope it turns out the way I've predicted.
This past week was Katie's Birthday so Braydon and I went shopping on Saturday and got her a Cuddle Bug machine and Course I cake decorating kit from Provo Craft. She loved it and now actually WANTS to scrapbook (which is not the norm for her!!!)
I went to a Poker Party at Katie's Uncle's friends house in which I took 2nd out of 10 people. I was pretty excited for that considering I was short stacked for awhile. I have another Poker Party this weekend on St. Patricks day so I will have to let you know how that one turns out.
For the record, Katie's picks are: North Carolina (1), Arizona (8), Weber State (15), BYU (8), with BYU beating Arizona in the Championship game. Braydon's picks are: Oregon (3), Georgetown (2), Weber State (15), BYU (8) with BYU beating Oregon in the Championship game. I guess Katie and Braydon are both "TRUE BLUE" Cougar fans but I don't know if I have that much faith in the Cougars!!!
If you want your Final Four picks on the record, feel free to post it in a comment for all of us to keep track of whose picks were the best!!!
1 comment:
I have Kansas taking it all... UNC loses in the Final Four. But I agree, Texas is extremely good and has us 'Heels a little worried.
Post a Comment