Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bike'n & Hike'n

Here's one of the 5 new pictures in our Family Photo Album under the folder "Bike'n & Hike'n." Braydon has become a little explorer! The hiking pictures are from some trails out behind our apartment. It was taken while I was locked up in our bedroom typing my case report. He is also becoming a little biker boy. He is able to go around the playground with little help. Katie and I have to go and help him sometimes when he gets stuck. He loves being outside!!

School starts this Monday(Aug. 29). Over the weekend I finished my case report and bought my textbooks. I spent over $700.00 this semester just in books. The only good thing about spending so much, is the fact that we will use these books for this semester and next semester. Braydon also starts school on Monday. He is going to Head Start from noon-3:30 M-F. He is excited about it.

Katie and I are trying to decide what we are going to do over Labor Day weekend. Our friends are thinking about going camping and maybe going to the Grand Canyon. We might do that with them considering they have an "All-Parks" pass so we will all climb in there car and go to the Grand Canyon for the day. As for camping, they know some good little spots that you don't have to pay for because camping around here can be pretty expensive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone read this??

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Amy, I'm glad somebody is looking at our hard work!!!